Your cart is currently empty.
The glue is a water based PVAc. homopolymer wood glue that is transparent after cured. It bonds solid wood and furniture frames even if the wood material is moister than optimum levels.The glue is used in cold/hot lamination of wooden materials, wooden door production (case and panel), fingerjoint applications and many more wood , MDF and chipboard bonding
- Low/mid viscosity.
- Transparent after cured.
- D3 according to DIN EN 204
- Strong bonding even in hard, moist wood.
- Contain special protectants againist bacterial spoilage and mold.
- Solid wood lamination.
- Wooden chair frame production.
- Automatic/manual fingerjoint applications.
- Wooden door production. Case, panel and jamb production.
- In furniture construction and many other wood bonding applications.
- Lamination of MDF, chipboard,wood materials and veneer.