Your cart is currently empty.
APEL Mirror & Glazing Adhesive is a single component, ready-to-use, solvent free mirror and glazing adhesive and sealant, based on MS Polymer technology. It is used on almost all types of construction materials with smooth, porous and non-porous surfaces. It can be used for both interior and exterior applications. Environment friendly, over-paintable, permanently flexible. It does not corrode mirrors and leaves unintended residue.
- It does not cause corrosion on the mirrors and does not cause color tones diversity.
- Since it does not contain solvent, it is not harmful.
- Made of 100% next-gen MS polymer. It cures fast.
- High elasticity value. It is resistant against vibration and impacts.
- Odorless both during and after curing.
- Very good initial bonding and short press time.
- No loss in volume after fully cured. Elastic.
- Thixotropic. No down-flowing on vertical surfaces.
It can be used in adhering mirrors, glass assembly and for the purposes of filling and sealant in the environments in which there is no sufficient ventilation or the environments in which odor is not desired.