Your cart is currently empty.
Apel BK510 is EVA based, unfilled, low/medium viscosity hot melt glues which are designed for mid/high speed straight edge-banding machines. The glues are in crystal granule structure and visually transparent.
Because of that the layer between the board and edge band is seamless. It is advised for high performance and metric efficiency. Also advised for high temperature and moist resistance.
The glues keep their stability in harsh conditions.
- Suitable for fast speed automatic edge-banding machines.(>18 m/min)
- Yellowish transparent (BK 510)
- Suitable for roller-press machines and some nozzle slot machines..
- Low consumption
- High heat and solvent resistance value
- High metric performance (7500 - 11000 m/20kgs)
The glues are used to bond PVC, melamine, ABS, acrylic edge bands to MDF, chipboard or solid wood panels.