Your cart is currently empty.
APEL Silicone Sealant is a bonding, sealing and filling chemical with a %100 silicone adhesive content. It has a wide range of area of use. It can be polished, cleaned after cured. It creates a strong bonding to glass, joineries, metal, tiles, parquet, PVC and general construction materials and so on. It provides water, wind and dust insulation.
- %100 Silicone
- Long elongation.
- High elasticity.
- Contains protective against mold and bacterial spoilage.
- Acetoxy curing.
- Strong bonding even on smooth and shiny surfaces.
- Not recommended on bonding mirrors on surfaces. Can be corrosive on some cases. Use APEL MS700 Mirror Silicone.
- Thixotropic material. No flow on vertical surfaces.
- Can't be painted over.
- Black, White and Transparent color choices.
- Can be used in glass fixing.
- Ultimate chemical for tile bordering and filling material on constructional gaps.
- On sink borders, shower cabinets and water closets as a water insulation material.
- As a water and wind insulation material around all kinds of joineries.