Your cart is currently empty.
APEL D3/D4 Wood Application and Chair Glue is a water based PVAc. wood glue specially formulated for professionals and high quality wood works. It is especially designed to be used in solid wood lamination and wooden chair production. According to DIN EN 204 standards, the glue is approved D3 and when used with %5 APEL hardener , the glue reaches D4 standards and gets completely water proof. You can use this glue in your daily DIY applications by yourself. Weather you are a professional or an amateur hobby guy, in all your carpentry works, you can use it with ease.
- Low / mid viscosity.
- Medium open time.
- Transparent in color after cured.
- D3 according to DIN EN 204 (When used with %5 APEL Hardener D4). Approved by IFT Rosenheim® laboratories
- Fast curing.
- Lamination of all kinds of solid wood.
- Wooden chair construction.
- Joints where flexibility and strong bonding desired.
- Case and wing production of wooden doors.