Your cart is currently empty.
APEL Liquid Nail is a single component, moisture curing adhesive which can bond many different types of materials each other. A short press time is required to bond perfectly. After curing the bonding is very strong, durable and water-proof. Since it is a polyurethane based adhesive; it is considered one of the best adhesive for plastic, metal glass and etc. You can bond metal to wood easily, or glass to metal or other materials.
- Short press time (~15mins)
- Fast curing
- Thixotropic curing. Won't fall off on vertical surfaces.
- Best glue for wood and metal
- Bonds variety of materials
- Economic on price/performance scale.
- According to DIN EN 204, D4.
- Gap filling wood glue
It is used in bonding materials such as concrete, glass, most metals, plastic, mirrors, rockwool, brick, tile etc. where a strong bonding or repairing is required.
No-nail wooden furniture production.
Can be used in cupboard assembly.